Universal 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training
In Partnership with LIFESOURCE YOGA
Lifesource Yoga and Bodyworks is partnering with Diane Speer to offer multiple opportunities to participate in Advanced Yoga Study. The program will be launched in October of 2019 and is set up in Modules of monthly weekend immersions. You can sign up to matriculate towards becoming a certified 200-hour yoga teacher, participate per module for deeper yoga education or join in any of the modules for continuing education credits.
Lifesource Yoga & Bodyworks has been serving the greater Akron area with group and private yoga instruction since 2008 and has offered a variety of wellness services since 2011. We take great pride in offering a unique and comfortable alternative for those seeking top-quality instruction within a focused and compassionate culture. The studio is conveniently located but purposefully tucked away in the quiet Fairlawn Marketplace plaza in Fairlawn.
Lifesource is a locally owned small business (not a franchise or corporate entity) operating within a fair exchange and fair profit business model. Daily operations and management are centered around practices which encourage human beings to live more peaceful, harmonious, and balanced lives within a framework of overall ecological and environmental sustainability.
Through this Advanced Study Program, our goal is to allow all participants to experience the truly authentic original teachings of the art, philosophy, and science of yoga that encompasses an extensive system of internal practices, techniques, and methodology rooted in a principled philosophy for healthy lifestyle, profound personal development, and self-fulfillment.
The course offers multiple opportunities to delve into the study of yoga inclusive of all of its facets.
Whether you would like to study the effects of a yoga practice on the body and mind, delve into the ritual and routine beyond the asana, or know more about the philosophy and history of yoga, there is a module that can deepen your practice. And, when you put all of the modules together, you are on track to complete our 200 Hour Teacher Training Program. But that is by no means necessary to participate in the program modules. We encourage you to pick and choose the subject, your study interests, your objectives and your practice.
For those of you who know you would like to become a certified yoga teacher, these modules can serve as your path. Once you have completed all the requirements you will be well qualified as a 200hr Yoga Teacher and be able to register as a RYT200hr Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher. If you are interested in the full 200-HR certification path, email email@example.com or call direct: 330.803.2022
This program is designed for:
- Anyone who wants to become a certified 200hr Yoga Teacher
- Therapists, counselors, educators and mind-body professionals who want to integrate outside-the-box and integrative skills into their practice and professional tool box.
- Nurses, physicians, hospice workers and medical personnel looking for self-care and effective stress management skills and integrative tools to augment client and patient care integrating closer connection to the non-medical dimensions of healing
- Teachers, Coaches, Activists, Healers and Planetary Workers of all kinds who wish to step more fully onto their paths of personal and planetary transformation
- Anyone who wants to heal, live more fully in the present and create a brighter future for themselves, their families, their communities and the world
- Those who are ready to answer the call to be the change they long to see in the world
Matriculate for a 200-hour certification or simply study the topics that interest you the most! If you are already a Certified or Registered Yoga Teacher, you can receive CEU’s for each module you take. Other licensed professionals can submit the certification for CEU’s consideration with licensing boards. You do not have to want to teach to join the course. You can successfully complete the full 200hr certification or pick-up any number of the modules to develop skills and competency in whichever curriculum topics you choose. The curriculum training modules are designed to serve as both a 200-hour program and stand-alone topics for advancing knowledge or obtaining teacher CEU credits.
Each weekend module will be open to 12 students; early registration is recommended.
The fully matriculating curriculum includes:
- 200-hour certification as a yoga teacher good for registration with Yoga Alliance
- Ongoing mentorship for graduates
- An extensive e-manual for the entire course (We are green! $50 if you wish to have it printed)
- Unlimited Lifesource yoga studio class pass
Professionals who can benefit from this program are:
- Yoga Teachers
- Medical Professionals
- Healthcare Professionals
- Energy Healers
- Body Work Therapists
- Body Mind Therapists
- Corporate Professionals
- Education Professionals
- Healthcare Professionals
- Medical Professionals
- First Responders (Police, Fire, EMS)
MODULE DATES & HOURS:
- (10-6p Saturdays and Sundays)
- October 27,
- November 17
- January 11 & 12,
- February 1 & 2,
- March 14 & 15,
- May 2 & 3,
- June 20 & 21,
- July 25 & 26,
- August 22 & 23,
- September 19 & 20,
- October 17 & 18,
- November 14 & 15
- 5 Mandatory Workshops to be announced.
$3300. $700 nonrefundable deposit due at registration to hold your place in the class. Save money with upfront payment in full and receive a $200 discount. Recruit a student and receive $100 off your tuition. Payment plans may be available. There are a few scholarship and work study opportunities available and discounts are generally provided for recommending the program to another. Please call DIANE SPEER for details at 330.803.2022. OK to leave a message and your call will be promptly returned.
$300 per weekend. $150 per weekend day. $150 nonrefundable deposit due at time of full weekend registration to guarantee your spot in class; $75 nonrefundable deposit due at time of one day session registration to secure your spot.