Informed Touch and Self-Care Workshop
Date Posted: March 26, 2016
Have you ever felt a bit out of touch with yourself? Ever suspected thee were ways to enhance and enrich your relationships with others?
Enjoy an afternoon exploring your mind, body and, spirit with Jessica (Juice) McKenna on Sunday, April 17 from 1:00pm to 3:30pm. This 2.5 hour workshop costs $40 and will lead you through techniques to improve your understanding of subtle, yet powerful, elements of a joyful life. Topics include:
- How to better understand and appreciate body/physical energy.
- Basic anatomy of movement.
- The importance of intention and thought in daily life.
- Appreciating the power and pleasure of sense awareness.
- An introduction to aromatherapy.
- The importance of touch.
- And, the discovery of ways to appreciate and enjoy ritual in everyday life.
Pre-registration is highly recommended. Limited number of spaces available. Call or stop by the studio today. Or, register online.